Chief Editor: Dr. Hiroj Bagde
Publisher: Advanced Sciences Academics
Review & Publication Policy
Peer Review Policy:
All research articles published in Journal of Advance Sciences go through an initial editor screening followed by a rigorous double-blind peer review by two three anonymous referees. The reviewers or referees belong to different National and International Universities and organizations. The reviewers, as well as authors, have no relation as well as contact with each other in any way.
External/Independent Peer Review Process:
The Editorial Board of the Journal is responsible for the Independent Peer Review Process and also determines the selection of the reviewers in the committee meetings. Reviewers are selected on the basis of their skills and expertise in the relevant field. Also, all the reviewers belong to different Academic and Professional Institutions and Universities around the world.
1. When an article is received, the Editor/ Associate Editors screen it for further Independent Review Process.
2. Upon acceptance, the article is sent anonymously to the Peer Reviewers (two or three) for reviews.
3. The Review takes 30-45 days for review from the date of receipt or at the next regularly scheduled committee meeting.
4. After the positive results for review are received the authors are advised to either make changes/amendments according to the comments from the reviewers.
5. After the changes are made by the authors, the article is verified and sent for publication.
The Peer Review is a double-blind review which means that both the author and reviewer have no relation with each other. Also, the reviewer has no relation with the institution where the Research Journal is based.
The Editorial Board, as well as Faculty Members of the Home institution, are not allowed to Review any articles submitted in the Journal.